Easily add an Ethernet Network Interface to a USB Enabled Notebook, Ultrabook or Desktop Computer
The Accell USB 3.0 (Type-A) to Gigabit Ethernet adapter adds a 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet connection to a computer’s USB 3.0 port. It easily converts a computer’s USB port into a 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet port. It can also improve the connectivity speed of your computer over its existing 100Mbps Fast Ethernet port or when using a Wi-Fi 802.11 wireless network.
USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
This adapter is fully backwards compatible with the USB specification 1.1 and 2.0 and works with all USB 3.0 enabled computers. Its compact and highly portable design makes this adapter the perfect companion for a notebook or ultrabook computer. Powered through your computer’s USB port, the Ethernet adapter requires no additional power.
Add an Ethernet Network Interface to any USB Enabled Computer
- Transfer rates up to Gigabit (1000Mbit/s) Ethernet with USB 3.0
- Works with Windows or Macintosh computers
- Powered through the USB port – no external power needed
- Compact and very portable, perfect for Notebooks or Ultrabooks
- For super-fast data transfer between your network and computer, the gigabit ethernet card takes advantage of the USB 3.0 connectivity
- Add your computer to your home or office network with this single port gigabit ethernet card conveniently
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable