Allied Telesis 2911 Series Network Interface Cards feature a PCI Express (PCIe x1) design, providing the maximum possible bandwidth and bus efficiency while providing the benefits of low power consumption.
The 2911 Series Gigabit interface comes with a comprehensive Microsoft Windows utility which performs detailed tests, diagnostics and analysis.
The priority queuing offered by the 2911 Series can help users set up the network based on their own needs. The comprehensive diagnostics and configuration software suite provides system administrators and engineers with a powerful tool to analyze the adapter card and check specific data.
- This Gigabit Ethernet card guarantees a replacement networking interface to client, server or workstation
- This 500 MB/s bandwidth PCI Express 2.0 adapter ensures easy connectivity and plug-in form-factor for affordable and reliable Ethernet network
- Add your computer to your home or office network with this single port gigabit ethernet card conveniently
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provides data transmission rates par excellence between servers and network components
- With the 1000Base-SX technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the optical fiber cable