The Allied Telesis GS910 Series offers unmanaged Gigabit switching solutions for the desktop, and small networks. The series has internal and external power supply versions, and also features network loop guard technology, which automatically detects any unexpected network loops, and prevents network devices from broadcast packet storms.
With minimal to no set-up, GS910 Series switches provide simple and seamless connectivity to existing network infrastructure.
The GS910 Series delivers the high speed and high performance demanded by today’s high-bandwidth applications, such as video, graphics and industrial design.
Quality and reliability
Allied Telesis is a world-wide leader in unmanaged Ethernet switches. Shipping more than 250,000 unmanaged switches every year, Allied Telesis offers proven reliability, and industry-recognized quality.
GS910 Series switches provide network loop detection by using Loop Detection Frame (LDF). LDF detects network loops, and shuts down ports where the loop is detected. After the loop is solved, the port that has shut down is automatically recovered.
Allied Telesis GS910 Series eco-friendly switches conform with the Allied Telesis commitment to environmentally-friendly processes and products. They are designed to minimize power consumption through the use of a high-efficiency power supply and a low-power chipset. With low power consumption and a reduction in power outside regular work hours (overnight mode), as well as other power-saving features included as standard, the Allied Telesis GS910 Series truly lives up to its eco-friendly reputation. Not only does this help the planet by reducing the carbon footprint of each switch, it also lowers the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) to the user, as the device costs less to run, and features improved reliability.
- Quickly and easily set up a wired network with 5 networking ports
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet