Depending on your need for speed, the ImageScan Pro 820ix and 830ix scan at 20 and 30 pages per minute (ppm) respectively and handle up to 3,000 pages per day, making them our most cost effective ADF scanners when you have a single document or a stack of paper to digitize. The ImageScan Pro 820ix and 830ix are compatible with both Mac and Windows devices.
- SCANS TO CLOUD*: Never worry about losing or accessing a document. Documents can be scanned directly into several popular Cloud services, such as Google Drive, Evernote, and DropBox.
- SAVE SCANS IN SEARCHABLE PDF FORMAT*: Documents can be searched by content for indexing, faster document retrieval and reuse of text.
- PRESET SCAN BUTTONS: We make scanning easy. AmbirScan ADF software provides 9 scan profile buttons.
- VERSATILITY: The ImageScan Pro 830ix holds up to 100 pages at a time and is capable of scanning at a brisk 30 pages per minute. The powerful imaging hardware captures double-sided images of your documents resulting in crisp, clean images for fast, true-to-life scans.
- RELIABILITY: The ImageScan Pro 830ix works hard. And it works smart. Ultrasonic technology prevents high-speed jams and misfeeds, ensuring your scans are crystal clear, every time. And intelligent, customizable scan buttons give you simple, one-touch imaging that automates your most common tasks.
- FUNCTIONALITY: The sleek, carefully designed ImageScan Pro 830ix is a perfect choice for medical practices, small offices or anyone who needs professional-grade image capture. Fitting on the most crowded desks and designed for high volume scanning up to 3,000 pages per day, it’s ideal for patient registration, medical records, and back office scanning.
- *Only supported on Windows Operating Systems