This extremely versatile product supports up to one 24″ monitor with a maximum weight of 17.5 lbs. Not only will this strong and sturdy mount have no trouble holding VESA certified 75×75 or 100×100 monitors, (fitting the above criteria), it is also very easily adjustable!
Monitor has 360� rotation (meaning landscape, portrait, or anything in-between) and swivel (side to side)
Also included is 20� tilt up to 5� tilt down ensuring maximum user comfort
14.76″ maximum height from the desk to the center of the mounting head
With the brush of a finger, your monitor can be adjusted max 130 mm up or down
Benefits of Stand Mounting:
This type of mount is the classic desk stand. Maneuverable and reliable, stand mounts are the most popular mounting choice for monitors.
Can be moved around your desk, no unscrewing necessary
Reliable; most people rely on stands to support their monitors
No need for a desk lip to mount onto like clamp based mounts
- This product uses the classic stand structure base as opposed to clamp or pole/grommet style mounts
- 14.76″ maximum height from the desk to the center of the mounting head
- 20� tilt up 5� tilt down
- 360� monitor rotation (landscape, portrait, or anything in-between)
- Supports VESA certified monitors 75×75 and 100×100
- Single flat panel monitor stand supports one 27″ monitor with a maximum weight of 17.6 lbs