The redesigned Modero G5 10″ Wall Mount Touch Panel is a premium user interface affordable enough to use in any space. Designed for dedicated room control or scheduling, this elegantly-styled touch panel provides fast and smooth animations and transitions, along with a Quad-Core processor that provides more than enough processing power to run the most demanding applications today and in the future. Modero G5 also includes a built-in web browser and document viewers, enabling users to access real-time information during meetings or lectures.
Modero G5 is built for usability, offering edge-to-edge capacitive touch glass with multi-touch capabilities. The distinctive appearance will complement even the most sophisticated meeting facilities and homes, with a variety of mounting options for added security and convenience.
- Modero G5 is ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms or auditoriums where a premium control surface is needed to provide access to multiple functions simultaneously while remaining elegantly unobtrusive.
- In Higher Education, Modero G5 is ideal for lecture halls, auditoriums, performing arts theaters and boardrooms that require extensive control capabilities.
- In residences, it is perfect for kitchens, bedrooms or home offices where it can be used to manage systems throughout the home.
- The MD-1002 can be used as a scheduling panel for meeting rooms and auditoriums.
- All Modero panels are ideal for reception areas or other gathering places where master calendars can be displayed along with streamed information from the web like weather and stock quotes.
NEW features included in the MD-1002
- Flexible – Transform a Modero G5 control interface into an Acendo Book scheduling panel using a built-in configuration tool – no programming or additional hardware required
- Microphone Configuration – Wall mount touch panel microphones can be physically detached, software disabled or both based on enterprise preference
Features included in both the MD-1002 and original model MXD-1001
- G5 Graphics Engine and Quad-Core Processing – The most powerful processing in the industry delivers smooth gesturing, swiping, dynamic reordering, enhanced animation with transitions all at higher speeds for an experience any user will enjoy
- Capacitive Touch Screen – A fast and flawless touch screen that enhances screen durability, smudge and scratch resistance
- Simplified Enterprise Touch Panel and Firmware Updates – Deploy and update touch panel files and firmware files from a network URL for simplified company-wide updates
- Built-in Web Browser, Document Viewers and Enzo Sharing – Conveniently simplifies accessing and presenting real-time content and documents during meetings. Simply preview files accessed via the native web browser, USB, or cloud storage apps before sending content directly to Enzo
- Adjustable Security Modes – With the ability to select from high security or custom modes, administrators can customize the panel’s security levels for access, networking and communication
- Perfect from Any Angle – Includes In-Plane Switching (IPS), which delivers the widest viewing angles and the most accurate color reproduction on the market
- Enhanced User Experience – Modero features intuitive UI functionality including: gesturing, swiping, dynamic reordering and enhanced animation capabilities
- Generous Mounting Options –Choose from a variety of mounting options to fit the needs of any installation