Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
The Back-UPS battery backup offers guaranteed power and surge protection for wireless networks, computers, gaming consoles and other electronics in your home or business. Models supply battery backup during outages and unsafe voltage fluctuations, as well as provide protection from damaging surges and spikes. They’re available in ‘tower’ or ‘floor’ styles, and together with a variety of standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep you connected.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity – Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Audible alarms – Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test – Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification – Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator – This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Cold-start capable – Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Disconnected battery notification – Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Hot-swappable batteries – Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Simple battery replacement – Increases UPS availability by allowing quick, easy battery replacement.
- Transformer Block Spacing – Connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.
- USB connectivity – Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).