Back-UPS Pro Gaming nobreaks are line interactive sinewave UPS that combine the advantages of battery backup, AVR and surge protector, offering reliable power protection for home and small / medium business application with an excellent cost benefit. The new models keep valuable features such as LCD display, hot swappable and user replaceable battery, long runtime, dataline surge protection and USB interface that works in tandem with PowerChute Personal Edition software to track power quality events, configure alarms and provides automated and safe Shutdown of the PC OS during extended mains. Together with SineWave and 3 USB charing prots, and Back-UPS Pros’s standard features, Back-UPS Gaming series are the perfect choice to protect your game console and your preimum gaming system.
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) Quick and easy information on the utility and UPS status.
- Sine Wave power optimizes performance and extends the usable life of sensitive PC and electronic devices, and ensures compatibility with Active Power Factor Correction (APFC) power supplies.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) instantly corrects voltage fluctuations through brownouts and overvoltages
- Automatic Diagnostic Testing ensures that unit is ready when needed.
- Integrated 3 USB charging ports (Type C + Type A) to maximize charging speeds and simultaneously charge mobile devices,including smartphones and tablets.
- Energy Star This label ensures that products are independently certified as highly energy efficient, which will save money year after year
- User-replaceable batteries Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair
- Hot-swappable batteries Ensures clean uninterrupted power to protect equipment while batteries are being replaced
- 3 year warranty, $500,000 Equipment Protection Policy. Product and connected equipment insurance from the industry’s most trusted power protection manufacturer.
- PowerChute Software allows to access additional power protection and management features: Preserves the work, shuts down system during outages, Restarts the system, minimizing work disruptions, Enables customization of Back-UPS settings, Monitors and displays power and battery status