High Performance Computer and Electronics UPS for Premium Power Protection
The Back-UPS Pro family offers guaranteed power protection for high performance computer systems, routers/modems, external storage devices, game consoles and other electronics in your home or business. These UPSs supply electronics with abundant battery backup during outages and stabilize unsafe voltage levels. They also provide power protection from damaging surges and spikes, and allow the use of management software so you get the most out of your UPS. Premium features of this family may include Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), an LCD display, Smart Outlets, energy saving functions that reduce electricity use, network manageability, Watchdog, or configurable outlets. Together with the rest of the Back-UPS Pro’s standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep your system available.
- Audible alarms – Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test – Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery replacement without tools – Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) – Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator – This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Catastrophic Event Protection – Basic Surge Protector components such as MOVs and Thermal fuses ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike APC Surge Protector products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Dataline surge protection – Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- EMI and RFI noise filtering – Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.
- ENERGY STAR for UPS – Establishes that the efficiency of the UPS is in the top 25% of the market as verified by third party testing
- Hot-swappable batteries – Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced