Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines and reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors. LCD interface has text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms 10 Outlets and 2 USB Charging Ports. Includes coaxial cable, USB cable and user manual. 1000 VA/600 W. Backup time at 180W load: 23.1 minutes. Standard 3-year warranty.
- Audible alarms – Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test – Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery replacement without tools – Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) – Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator – This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Catastrophic Event Protection – Basic Surge Protector components such as MOVs and Thermal fuses ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike APC Surge Protector products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Dataline surge protection – Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- EMI and RFI noise filtering – Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.
- ENERGY STAR for UPS – Establishes that the efficiency of the UPS is in the top 25% of the market as verified by third party testing
- Hot-swappable batteries – Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced