Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Smart-UPS™ are trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently. Available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry level, standard and extended run), there is a model for nearly every application and budget. Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability. Entry level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry level servers. The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.
- Cold-start capable – Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter – Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- High online efficiency – Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interface – Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date – Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Preinstalled network management card – Provides for remote management and control of the UPS over a network out of the box.
- Pure sine wave output on battery – Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Sequenced network shutdown and reboot – Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- Single switched outlet group – Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartSlot – Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.