The apg VB320-1-BL1616-B10 Vasario Series standard-duty painted-front cash drawer is black, has a MultiPRO 320 interface, and is suitable at a low- to medium-volume point of sale for temporarily storing money. The MultiPRO 320 interface contains an 8P8C (RJ45) modular jack and can be used to connect the cash drawer to a 24V receipt printer or point-of-sale terminal for creating an integrated point-of-sale system (cable, printer, and terminal sold separately). The cash drawer is made of steel for strength and durability. The black powder-coated finish resists wear and corrosion. Roller bearings allow the drawer to slide open and shut. The plastic till has five bill compartments and eight coin compartments with adjustable widths for organizing money by denomination. Hold-downs keep bills securely in place and flip up for inserting or retrieving bills. A latch releases the drawer when opened and keeps it securely shut when closed. The four-function lock on the drawer has functions to lock the drawer closed, lock open, open electronically using a connected host device, or open manually. Two slots allow checks, credit card receipts, or other transaction media to be inserted into the storage area under the till without opening the cash drawer. The cash drawer measures 16.2 x 16.3 x 4.3 inches (W x D x H). (W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back; H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point.) It measures 3.8″ high without feet. It can be placed on a counter and can support a monitor, receipt printer, or other point-of-sale device (sold separately). Mounting brackets (sold separately) allow the cash drawer to be mounted under a counter to save space. The cash drawer is tested to withstand at least 1 million operations. It has a storage temperature range from -22 to +122 degrees F and an operating temperature range from +32 to +104 degrees F.
apg manufactures cash drawers and other point-of-sale equipment. The company, founded in 1978, is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.
- DURABILITY: This commercial POS standard-duty cash drawer is made of steel for strength and durability. The cash drawer has roller bearings to allow the drawer to slide open and shut. The Vasario Series cash drawer is tested to withstand at least 1 million transactions.
- INTERFACE: Equipped with apg MultiPRO 320 interface that is compatible with all 24V printer driven POS systems. Please note a connection cable is included with purchase.
- DESIGN: The all-black drawer comes with a plastic till that has five bill compartments and eight coin compartments for organizing money by denomination. Finished with two media slots for inserting checks
- LOCK SYSTEM: A latch releases the drawer when opened and keeps it securely shut when closed. The four-function lock on the drawer has functions to lock the drawer closed
- DIMENSIONS: The apg VB320-1-BL1616-B10 Vasario Series standard-duty black painted-front cash drawer measures at 16.2″ x 16.3″ x 4.3″. When placed on a counter the drawer is large enough to support a monitor