The Aruba 7200 series Mobility Controller is the next-generation networking platform, optimized for mobile application delivery to ensure the best mobility experience over Wi-Fi.
With a new central processor that employs eight cores with four threads each, it’s like having a total of 32 virtual CPUs. As a result, the 7200 series supports 32,000 mobile devices and performs stateful firewall policy enforcement at 40 Gbps – plenty of capacity and speed for BYOD and 802.11ac devices.
New levels of visibility are provided by Aruba’s unique AppRF technology, which runs on 7200 series Mobility Controllers. With AppRF, IT can see applications by user, including top web-based applications like Facebook and Box.
The 7200 series also manages authentication, encryption, VPN connections, IPv4 and IPv6 Layer 3 services, the Aruba Policy Enforcement Firewall™, Aruba Adaptive Radio Management™, and Aruba RFProtect™ spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection.
Clustering and centralized management enable the deployment of large networks with hundreds of Mobility Controllers with minimal staff. A master Mobility Controller can manage local Mobility Controllers, while Aruba AirWave™ network management provides enterprise-wide clarity and control through real-time monitoring, historical reporting and troubleshooting.
Architected for high AvAilAbility
- Redundant power supplies: The 7200 series supports dual, field-replaceable redundant power supplies to maintain uninterrupted network operations.
- Hot-swappable fan tray with multiple fans: The 7200 series includes a field-replaceable fan tray with multiple fans, providing sufficient cooling and rapid time to repair.
- Solid state drives for maximum reliability and uptime.
- Two dual-media ports: 1000BASE-X or 10/100/1000BASE-T connections for high availability.
- Network administrators or network operations centers can use this wireless LAN controller to manage wireless access points in large quantities conveniently
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast wired network speeds
- Its management capability provides efficient control over setup and configuration of your network