Easy modification, maximum possibilities
ASUS Mini PC PN41 is an ultracompact computer that delivers powerful performance for a wide variety of home and business applications. Featuring the latest 11th Gen Intel® Pentium® Silver or Celeron® mobile processor with Intel UHD Graphics, plus support for high-speed 2933 MHz DDR4 memory, Mini PC PN41 is ready for everyday multitask computing, yet its diminutive size makes it well-suited for applications where traditional PCs won’t fit – from digital signage to small home-office setups.
ASUS Mini PC PN41 is powered by the latest 11 Gen Intel® Pentium® Silver or Celeron® mobile processor. Compared with traditional same-tier mobile processors, these Intel mobile processors deliver performance improvements of up to 36.45% for single-thread computing, up to 31.8% for multi-thread computing, and up to a 32% lift for the entire system – ensuring smooth operations for everything you do.
ASUS Mini PC PN41 delivers class-leading graphics performance with Integrated Intel UHD Graphics. In fact, compared to previous-generation mobile processors, PN41’s graphics performance in 3DMark11 v1.0.132 has increased by over 90% – and by an impressive 120% in 3D Mark Fire Strike.
Hyper-fast 2.5 Gbps networking
ASUS Mini PC PN41 is engineered with onboard networking that runs at up to 2.5 Gbps – or 2.5X faster than even gigabit Ethernet. This hyper-fast LAN support provides seriously speedy networking that makes everyday tasks smoother and more efficient.
Power Delivery input
With support for USB Power Delivery input, PN41 can receive power from a supported display or other device via a cable, eliminating the need for separate power adapters to keep your workspace uncluttered.
ASUS Mini PC PN41 supports up to three displays with 4K UHD resolution through HDMI, DisplayPort* over USB-C and a user-configurable port, extending your workspace across multiple monitors for more efficient and comfortable productivity experiences.
With support for up to three displays and a fanless design, ASUS Mini PC PN41 is versatile enough for all sorts of commercial applications – from digital signage in shops, exhibition halls and retail stores, to interactive kiosks, home working and online learning. PN41 is also compact and powerful, making it the perfect choice for conference rooms and offices, including home working, or even for remote learning. With built-in Power Delivery input and onboard 2.5 Gbps Ethernet, PN41 makes setup and communication swift, smooth and efficient.
Design | Modern, space-saving chassis
With a modern design featuring sleek lines and a stylish, brushed finish, ASUS Mini PC PN41 easily blends into home, office and retail environments. Compact and lightweight at 115 x 115 x 49 mm, and with a mere 0.62-liter volume, it can be placed almost anywhere and even attached to the back of a display with a VESA mount for a space-saving, all-in-one solution.
- 24/7 reliability: Extensively tested to ensure long-term dependability
- Optional feature pack: Card reader, microphone array and infrared sensor
- Configurable port: Optional DisplayPort 1.4, VGA, Ethernet or COM socket
- High-speed wireless: Integrated Intel WiFi 6 (Gig+) and Bluetooth 5.2 for easy cordless connections
- Easy-access USB-C®: Dual Type-C ports, including one with support for DisplayPort ™ 1.4
- Onboard 2.5 Gbps Ethernet: High-speed network connectivity, built right in
- USB Power Delivery input support: Space-saving design that also reduces cable redundancy
- Fanless chassis: Supports a 6-watt CPU while minimizing noise and dust ingress
- Powerful processor: 11th Gen Intel® Pentium® Silver or Celeron®
- Windows 10 Pro: ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business. Other editions also available.