Power Delivery Enhancements
Prime X570-Pro utilizes 12+2 power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that AMD’s latest processors demand.
6-Layer PCB Design
Improved thermal solution
6-layer PCB can quickly dissipate heat around the VRM, improving overall system stability and giving the cPU more overclocking headroom.
Compared with 4-layer PCB, temperature of 6-layer PCB will help decrease up to 30+ OC under default operation and 50+ OC under CPU OC mode, which can increase the PCB lifespan and reliability.
Active Chipset Heatsink Solution
Dedicated cooling for unthrottled transfers
PCIe 4.0 provides twice the bandwidth for data flowing through the chipset, which creates more heat than the previous generation. The Prime X570-Pro features an actively cooled heatsink to prevent throttling during sustained transfers.
Active Chipset Heatsink Solution includes:
- Air Duct: A specially-designed air duct helps the fan generate static pressure and concentrates air flow over the fins.
- Finned heatsink: The heatsink fin density is optimized to maximize surface area while maintaining a low-resistance exhaust path.
- Custom Delta Superflo Fan: The custom low-noise fan features a high-durability bearing with a 60,000-hour L10 lifespan.
PCIe 4.0 Ready on X570
Prime X570 Series equipped with PCIe 4.0 slots, PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, 6-layer PCB deliver the best signal quality to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform.
- Enhanced power solution: Premium components provide better power efficiency
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and dual pump headers, via Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: Supreme flexibility with PCIe Gen 4 support, dual M.2 support, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports and front-panel header
MPN: PRIME X570-PRO