AMD X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 16 power stages , OptiMem III, on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 Gbps LAN, USB 3.2, SATA, M.2 and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd, and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors and up to two M.2 drives, USB 3.2 Gen2, and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed.
- Comprehensive thermal design: Active chipset heatsink, M.2 aluminum heatsink and ROG Cooling Zone.
- Robust power delivery: Designed power solution with 14+2 IR3555 PowIRstages, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors.
- High-performance networking: On-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO support, 2.5 Gbps Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, both with ASUS LANGuard protection, and support for GameFirst V software.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, BIOS flashback and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers.
- Industry-leading ROG audio: ROG SupremeFX S1220 is combined with the venerable ESS® ES9023P to deliver high-fidelity audio to headsets and exotic cans.
The Crosshair VIII Hero
Featuring support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs, on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Realtek® 2.5 Gbps LAN and PCIe 4.0, coupled with an overhauled metallic design and loaded with renowned ROG features, it’s the perfect foundation for your AMD Ryzen rig.
BOOSTED PERFORMANCE, NO BOTTLENECKS
ROG Crosshair VIII Hero comes equipped with an optimized power-design layout and all the cooling headers you need to handle the prodigious power of the latest AMD Ryzen processors without performance-zapping thermal throttling.
POWER DESIGN SOLUTION
POWER DESIGN THAT BUCKS TRENDS
The monstrous compute power of multi-core processors necessitates a power circuit that rapidly responds to massive current swings. Featuring an array of 16 strategically paired power stages, the Hero’s VRM is geared for any workload and all operating conditions.
DDR4 4800+ MHZ (O.C.)
Infused with proprietary memory trace layout tweaks that improve signal integrity and mitigate noise, Optimem III allows memory kits to run at lower latencies, reduced voltages, and operate at higher frequencies. Stack the Hero with your favorite modules and maximize Matisse throughput for applications that demand massive bandwidth, or balance infinity fabric and memory performance for a diverse range of workloads.
COOLER BY DESIGN
COMPREHENSIVE COOLING ZONE
ROG Crosshair VIII Hero features the most comprehensive cooling options ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Heatsinks are extremely important for motherboards, as they absorb heat from critical areas to ensure components do not stagger due to overheating. With VRM, chipset and M.2 heatsinks, ROG Crosshair VIII Hero ensures efficient and stable operation even when pushed hard.
ACTIVE CHIPSET HEATSINK
ACTIVE CHIPSET HEATSINK DESIGN
PCle 4.0 provides twice the bandwidth for data flowing through the chipset, which creates more heat than the previous generation.
The Hero features an actively cooled heatsink to prevent throttling during sustained transfers.
- Compatible Ryzen 7 processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot – Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Wireless LAN support lets you connect to the internet and have instant access to social media, music, movies and online games
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability
MPN: ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WI-FI