ATEN US3324 is a 2-port USB 3.1 Gen1 peripheral sharing device that allows users to share four USB devices between 2 different general computers by using USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-B to Type-A cables.
The US3324 allows for a neat and tidy installation -The connecting cables are bundled to save the extra cost of purchasing USB cables. The additional USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-B to Type-C cable included in the US3324 package, which can connect to the USB-C computers and allows for hybrid and flexible usage, is the most cost-effective solution for USB-C equipped laptops and tablet computers
The US3324 is USB 3.1 Gen1 compliant, which can support data transfer rate up to 5Gbps and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB1.1. It is perfect for high-bandwidth devices, such as USB docking stations or HD cameras.
In addition, the US3324 also features an external remote port selector that can simplify desktop layout, and select which computer needs to use the USB devices. With its compact and allin – one design, you can create a space saving, convenient and productive work environment.
- Enables 2 computers to share 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 devices
- Simple port selection via remote port selector for convenient switch placement
- USB 3.1 Gen1 compliant, supporting data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps
- LEDs indicates which computer is active
- Over-current protection
- Micro USB power jack for additional power supply
- Bus-powered – no external power supply needed
- Plug and Play – no drivers or external power adapter needed
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux and Mac