The ATEN CS19216 16-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVM Switch can effectively access and control up to 16 DisplayPort computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor console. With its dual interface console, users can choose between DisplayPort/HDMI video output supporting high video quality up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz), presenting crystal-clear visuals.
To meet the needs of easy expansion and flexibility, the CS19216 can be cascaded to two levels to control up to 256 computers from a single console. Furthermore, the CS19216 supports multi-display function by stacking up to eight CS19216 units to compare and analyze information on 8 monitors at most, which substantially streamlines the working environment.
With two patented ATEN technology – Video DynaSync™ and EDID Expert™, the CS19216 can optimize display resolution, accelerate switching between ports and power up smoothly while eliminating boot-up display problems.
Besides, the CS19216 comes with a built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub delivering data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, allowing users to speed up operations and share USB peripherals instantly. For user-friendly port selection methods, the C19216 offers pushbuttons, hotkeys, RS-232 commands, and OSD with newly-designed UI, bringing effortless and intuitive operations.
To eliminate security concern, a two-level password authorization is available to enhance security protection for accessing and controlling computers. Consolidating these advantageous functionalities, the CS19216 is ideal for server room/computer room management applied in industries with requirements for high-quality images and multitasking, such as Enterprise, Government, Production, Telecom, Finance, Medical Healthcare, Industrial Automation, etc.
- One USB console controls up to sixteen DisplayPort interface computers and two additional USB 3.0 peripheral devices
- Cascadable to two levels – controls up to 256 computers
- Multi-Display feature – stack up to eight CS19216 units and display video from up to 8 monitors (dual display / triple display / quad display / multi-display)
- Video DynaSync™ – an exclusive ATEN technology that eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes the resolution when switching among different sources
- EDID Expert™ – selects optimum EDID mode for smooth power-up and highest quality display
- Supports a DisplayPort or HDMI video output – allows you to choose an appropriate video output and deploy console with flexibility
- Superior video quality – up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz)
- Built-in 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- Audio enabled – full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel stereo sound
- Supports HD audio