- Tough IP30-rated case can be DIN mounted.
- Features one 10-/100-/1000-Mbps Gigabit RJ-45 UTP port and one 1000Base-X SFP port.
- Supports both multimode and single-mode fiber.
- Sends power over all four pairs of CAT5e/CAT6 cable.
- Depending on the SFP, you can drive single-mode signals up to 50 miles (80 km).
The Black Box® Industrial UPoE Media Converter seamlessly and transparently converts 10-/100-/1000-Mbps copper to 1000-Mbps fiber. Because it is a Layer 2 media converter, it automatically senses and adapts to speed on the copper side for truly plug-and-play operation.
Industrial media converters are common in the following environments:
- Building automation
- Military applications
- Oil/gas drilling and mining
- Public utilities
- Security and surveillance
Use the converter to power security cameras, wireless access points, alarms, traffic controllers, sensors, monitoring devices, and other UPoE equipment. Ultra PoE delivers 60 watts of power. Power available at the PD is 50 watts.
The converter can be powered conventionally with the included DC adapter or powered through a DC terminal block. The terminal block features a pair of input and a pair of output terminals, so you can easily cascade power in DIN Rail applications.
- Features (1) 10/100/1000-Mbps copper port and (1) 1000Mbps SFP port that can be customized to the interface of your choice through the use of standard SFPs
- Acts as power sourcing equipment (PSE) on the copper side to provide up to 60 watts of power
- Smart, plug-and-play installation. Add devices to your network without any reconfiguration
- The copper port supports full-duplex, auto-MDI/MDI-X, and auto-negotiation
- Compatible with 60W and 802.3af/at standard PoE devices
- Supports PoE output power up to 60 watts