Ethernet to Serial device server with Power over Ethernet providing access to one RS232 serial port. Data transfer rates up to 1,000,000 baud (1 MegaBaud), coupled with 1Mbit/s line drivers deliver uncompromising performance. Baud rates can be standard values such as 9,600, 115,200, 230,000, 921,600 or user definable non standard values. Power over Ethernet (PoE) uses IEEE 802.3af standard, compatible with any PoE switch.
Our ES range provides simple instant networked serial ports. A web interface allows secure configuration and control of the serial ports over a local network or the internet using any browser.
For Windows our in-house designed (32 bit and 64 bit) driver gives you local COM ports, retaining existing software applications and allowing you to connect across your network to remote devices just as if they were attached locally.
Serial Port Tunnelling (individually configurable) allows serial cable replacement over any distance, no software required. You can access the device via TCP/IP sockets from any networked device like an Android tablet, PC or phone. On Windows OS TCP/IP sockets are handled by the Winsock API, this will differ on other OSs.
- Optional DIN rail mounting kit and stand alone power supply
- Serial Port Tunnelling allows serial cable replacement over any distance, no software required
- Install Virtual Com ports or use the Software APIs for Visual Basic, C# and more
- Data rate from 110 to 1,000,000 baud (1 MegaBaud)
- Ethernet to Serial Device Server
- 1 Port RS-232 with Power over Ethernet IEEE802.3af