Ethernet to DIO device with Serial port: 4 digital input channels or 4 digital output channels. Powerful ARM 80 MHz, 32 Bit CPU. Offers robust and intelligent ‘control side’ devices that provide the interface to systems on the 24V factory floor environment, commonly referred to as ‘process side’. The device installs as a COM Port on the PC to give complete backwards compatibility essential for legacy applications.
Typical applications are control and switching of AC and DC motors, Fans, relay drivers, pumps, Voltage Regulators and Battery Chargers, LEDs and Bulbs, Air Conditioning, Heaters and Solenoids..
- Software APIs for Visual Basic, C# and more
- 0°C to +60°C Temperature range, Wall mountable
- User friendly software interface, Legacy compatible
- Factory floor process control and automation
- Complete Ethernet to Serial Device Server: up to 1 MegaBaud
- 4 Digital Inputs/Outputs + RS232 Serial Port