The Multimedia Stereo Headset is versatile and comfortable enough to be used for a variety of digital classroom uses, in computer lab settings, for online assessments and ELA testing (to meet Common Core State Standards), literacy and language learning situations. Its lightweight design makes it a natural choice for wearing during extended periods of time while its ABS plastic earcups won’t shatter into potentially dangerous shards (unlike consumer electronics items), giving the 3064 series the ruggedness and durability schools need.
The windscreen protecting the microphone reduces external sounds during recordings, making the 3064 also ideal for Skype sessions, gaming and other multimedia uses.
Noise-reducing earcups resting on the ears provide enhanced protection (compared to earbuds) against ambient noise so students won’t need to increase the volume in order to hear the content. The entry point of the cord into the earcup is reinforced against accidental pullout and has in-line volume control for individual preferences (3064-USB and 3064AVBL only). The 3064 series offers connections choices of dual 3.5mm stereo plugs or a USB plug. The optional USB connection allows faster access to media files and streaming audio files and also includes mute, mic on/off.
- The 3064AVT headset provides plenty of freedom with wired connectivity
- Listen to distinct sounds from both the speakers in stereo sound mode
- Sharp looking over head design will give you a comfortable fit
- Boom mic lets you chat with your friends & family on Skype and on multiplayer network games
- Circumaural design provides optimum comfort and noise isolation