The Cisco Headset 500 Series is a professional range of wired and wireless headsets optimized for Cisco IP phones and soft clients.
These headsets are designed for workers in open work spaces so they can be more productive. They feature vibrant audio, powerful noise isolation, and exceptional comfort.
The Cisco® Headset 500 Series delivers surprisingly vibrant sound for open workspaces. Users can stay focused in noisy environments with rich sound, exceptional comfort, and proven reliability. The 500 Series offers a lightweight form factor that is comfortable to wear, even for an entire workday. It’s designed for workers who spend a lot of time wearing headsets for voice communications and listening to music.
The Headset 500 Series offers:
- Lightweight comfort that is ideal for extended wear
- Premium sound in a sleek form factor – great for music and voice communications
- Powerful noise isolation with unidirectional microphones that are designed to hone in on the user’s voice and simultaneously minimize background noise
- Easy, intuitive user configuration experience when used with Cisco IP phones
- Extended Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) range (300+ feet) with wireless models
- Flexible options for connecting to devices: various models support USB, RJ, 3.5 mm, DECT, and Bluetooth connections
- Proven reliability and integrations for Cisco IP phones, Cisco DX Series endpoints, and Cisco soft clients
- Easy device management and automatic firmware upgrades when used with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- The 521 headset provides plenty of freedom with wired connectivity
- Hear every detail crisp and clear with a frequency response of 50 Hz-18 kHz
- Over-the-head earpiece design provides a comfortable and secure fit
- Features boom/on-cable microphone design