CAC-2170 – The Club 3Dis an active HDMI™ 2.0 signal converter. The Mini DisplayPort™ 1.2 to HDMI™ 2.0 UHD Active Adapter is the easiest solution for connecting your Mini DisplayPort™ 1.2 Game PC or Laptop to an HDMI™ enabled 4K UHD Television, monitor or Projector. The adapter is compliant to HDMI™2.0 specification allowing for 6Gbps TMD Sthroughput per channel. The interface in the adapter has three lanes for HDMI™ data, clock, HPD signal and power, offering a total TMDS throughput of 18Gbps.
Supports up to 4K UHD Resolution at 60Hz.
The Mini DisplayPort™ 1.2 to HDMI™ 2.0 UHD Active Adapter supports UHD resolutions of up to 4K UHD 4096x 2160p @ 60Hz for a clear, sharp picture. The support for 60 frames per second provides exceptionally smooth video or gameplay. Use the adapter to play games, view video or browse the internet from your MiniDisplayPort™ 1.2 enabled device in Ultra High Resolution. Supporting up to 8 channels of audio, the adapter provides Ultra High Definition digital audio and video. It is the ideal solution for anyone who wants to enjoy 4K UHD/ 60 gameplay but lacks a native HDMI™ 2.0 output in their system configuration.
- Compliant to DisplayPort™ Specification 1.2 for 1.62Gbps,2.7Gbps and 5.4Gbps per lane. Effective (video) bandwidth 17.28Gbps
- Compliant to HDMI™ 2.0 Specification, data rate up to 6Gbps per channel total throughput 18Gbps
- Supports full link training and no link training
- Repeater for HDCP 1.3 and HDCP 2.2
- Supports 24-bit color and 4:4:4 color sampling
- Internal YCbCr 4:4:4 /4:2:2 to YCbCr 4:2:0 conversion capability
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz and 1080p 3D
- Supports AMD GCN cards, Nvidia® Maxwell cards and Intel® HD 5XXX series and newer. Not intended for older architectures.