Comprehensive’s SuperSpeedplus 3.2 USB-C Adapter allows you to add a single RJ45 ethernet port and a Power Delivery (PD) port to a USB-C enabled computer system, with support for Gigabit network connections at full bandwidth. This device is backward compatible with older USB computer systems (speed limited by USB bus), making it the ideal portable replacement network adapter or laptop accessory. You can charge your laptop or other mobile device while at work connected to the network. This adapter/converter is covered under Comprehensive’s Worry-Free Lifetime warranty.
Designed for 1Gbps Networks
Comprehensive’s USB-C to RJ45 adapter supports 1Gbps data transfer speed for use with the majority of corporate networks.
Add Network Connectivity and Charging Capability To Your Mobile Device
This unique USC-C Ethernet adapter allows charging to your laptop or mobile device up to 60 watts while simultaneously connected to your network for additional convenience.
OS Compatibility Included
This adapter is compatible with Windows®, Mac®, iPadOS®, Android as well as Chrome™ OS and offers a broad range of operating system choices to nearly all computer or mobile devices.
Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
This USB-C enabled device works seamlessly with Thunderbolt™ 3 capable USB-C ports on applicable devices.
Worry-Free Lifetime Warranty
Value is knowing a product you buy today will work for you tomorrow and in the years to come. At Comprehensive, we are dedicated to providing you with the best professional cable and connectivity products money can buy at a fair price. This dongle is covered by Comprehensive’s Worry-Free Lifetime warranty, so you can be assured it will keep on working and last a lifetime.
- Comprehensive’s Worry-Free Lifetime Warranty
- Compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3
- Backward compatible with 100/10 Mbps Ethernet speed
- Plug and play with no driver or software installation required
- Works with all operating systems including Windows®, Mac®, Android®, iPadOS® and Chrome™
- Supports PAUSE frames and Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Auto MDI-X (Medium Dependent Interface)
- Supports up to 60W Power Delivery (PD) pass-through charging
- Supports up to 1Gbps (1,000 Mbps) Ethernet speed