Prevent business interruptions and safeguard mission-critical enterprise network equipment.
The CyberPower OL2200RTXL2U is a rack/tower UPS with double conversion topology. It provides sine wave output to critical applications and equipment that require seamless power correction. The Extended Battery Module (EBM) expands runtime, and Fast Charge Technology restores full backup power faster. This model comes with an extendable LCD control panel, Smart Battery Management charging technology, and energy-saving GreenPower UPS™ ECO Mode.
The OL2200RTXL2U offers generator compatibility and delivers clean AC power with zero transfer time. Its sine wave output keeps sensitive equipment working by preventing unnecessary shutdowns that can occur with simulated sine wave output.
With a ,400,000 lifetime connected equipment guarantee and a three-year warranty, you can trust CyberPower’s commitment to high quality.
- Management software: PowerPanel® Business Edition
- Data line surge protection: Telephone, Network
- Monitoring & Management: USB, Serial, Network, Relay, EPO
- Outlet types: 6 � NEMA 5-20R, 1 � L5-20R
- Plug type & cord: NEMA 5-20P, 10 ft. cord
- Output: 100, 110, 115, 120, 125 V ±2% (configurable)
- Waveform: Sine Wave
- Power Factor (PF): 0.82
- Topology: Double-Conversion
- Capacity: 2200 VA / 1800 W