I-Series 2.0 for Android™
The newly upgraded I-Series 2.0 for Android combines commercial-grade reliability with the powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor. Delivering 2x the performance of its predecessor, the I-Series brings it all together with an integrated TouchPro® PCAP 10-touch display, Android 7.1 (Nougat) and optional Power-over-Ethernet (POE) – all in a compact responsive all-in-one (AiO) computer. Available in white and black, the I-Series 2.0 AiO offers a variety of mounting options and delivers flexibility for the rigors of continuous public use for in-store interaction, point of sale, self-service, wayfinding, corporate and hospitality environments.
EloView, the secure platform for remote content deployment and device management, makes deploying and managing the I-Series easy. Since the I-Series and EloView are designed and tested by the same manufacturer, all the features are in sync and the devices set up automatically when connected. Whether you need to push new content to a device or simply need to change the screen brightness, EloView is ready.
I-Series for Everything
The Elo I-Series 2.0 offers versatility across environments. From retail and entertainment to corporate offices and signage, the I-Series is an excellent choice to meet the demands of continuous public use.
I-Series for Android 2.0 brings the blazing fast Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor with 2x the performance compared to its predecessor.
Memory / Storage
I-Series for Android 2.0 offers a Standard Model with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of memory and a Value Model with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of memory.
I-Series for Android 2.0 features Android 7.1 (Nougat) giving you the capability to use the latest Android OS features.
Available in three different sizes – 10-inch, 15-inch and 22-inch all with TouchPro® PCAP touchscreen technology enabling multi-touch responses with up to 10-touches simultaneously.
Features to Match Your Needs
Does black or white match your design? All I-Series 2.0 models are offered in black (standard) or white (built-to-order). Do you need to connect peripherals to your device? How much memory and storage capacity do you need? Standard and Value models are offered in the 10-inch and 15-inch sizes, both providing the same performance and processor. What is the difference? The standard model offers more memory and storage, ports for peripheral mounting to the device, and a webcam.
Use Cases for Standard Version
Point of Sale
Kiosk (with peripherals)
Drivers License Scanner
Use cases for Value Version
Interactive Shelf Signage
Product info display
Kiosk (without peripherals)
- Digital Signage Display delivers a highly realistic sound and immersive visual experience thanks to the high pixel density that shows even the most subtle details
- Features Qualcomm Snapdragon 2 GHz processor, which provides the performance required to manage the media-rich, demanding and interactive digital signage software applications
- 15.6″ – Perfect for showing special recordings, educational messages, pennants and engaging video files in 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Experience luminescent visual images with LCD display
- Offers exceptionally smooth and crisp viewing experience due to its 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution
- LED backlight enhances display performance that delivers an outstanding color range and contrast ratios