The edge 802.11ac built-in high performance Access Point with MU-MIMO technology for high-density use on multiple applications.
EnGenius Wireless Management Access Point solution is designed for deploying on the versatile indoor application. To meet today’s requirement on varied net-working environment, EnGenius would like to provide the solution as flexible, robust and effective as the organization they desire.
The state-of-the-art 802.11ac and MU-MIMO technology brings revolutionary connecting speed and bandwidth for diversity of multimedia applications. EWS550AP equips with two powerful RF interfaces that support up to 867 Mbps in 5GHz frequency band and 400 Mbps in 2.4GHz frequency band (with 4ss/VHT40 clients).
Provide Consistent Performance
Designed by EnGenius could provide the powerful RF interfaces to assure the reliability of signal strength and sensitivity in a pervasive environment. The optimist interfaces will provide the evenly coverage to assist users to reduce dead spots in their WLAN and boost received signal quality to deliver the best 1.26Gbps air performance to wireless client devices.
Carry multimedia content over MU-MIMO Transmit Beam-forming technology.
Be a prior AC1300 solution, EWS550AP are not only built in powerful RF interfaces, but it also features advanced Multi-Users Multiple input Multiple output (MU-MIMO) and Transmit beamforming (TxBF) technologies.
The significant improvement on 802.11ac wave 2.0 is MU-MIMO technology, which enhances a dramatic break-through in the performance and flexible transmission to wireless client devices. MU-MIMO allows multiple spatial streams to be allocated to different clients simultaneously, increasing totally throughput, reduce latency, capacity of the WLAN system and increase spectral efficiency.
Beamforming is a standard in 802.11ac wave 2.0 which allows Access Points to focus energy of multiple antennas to transmit to a particular client device in that direction of that client. The innovative technology significantly enhances the higher signal-to-noise ratio and greater throughput of that client.
With MU-MIMO and Beamforming technology, EWS550AP advanced Indoor Access Points could bring more traffic to wireless client devices simultaneous over the longer distance and save time for serving other wireless client devices.
Exquisite RF Management to Achieve Optimal Wireless Performance
EnGenius intelligent RF detecting mechanism-Background Scanning, continues to monitor RF movement of an environment and initialize the control of Transmit Power and channel assignment assuring the evenly RF coverage and consistent wireless performance. To assist client devices to get the optimal performance under a pervasive environment, Band Steering automatically steers dual-band capable client devices to the appropriate channel, while prefer 5GHz or band balancing works to maintain a balanced number of clients per Access Point. Configuring multiple Access Points to serve your own devices (BYOD) in enterprise class wireless LAN environment can enable Fast Roaming to reduce roaming delay time and to secure seamless connection on VOIP service when mobile devices move between Access Points.
- Built-in Turbo Engine solution with a Quad-core powerful chipset solution to process multiple tasks for driving and enhancing per-formance effectively.
- Dual radio 2×2 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n Access Point with multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO)
- Easy-to-deploy, lowers install costs for hotel, guest rooms, dorms & classrooms
- Sleek, low profile design mounts onto a standard J-box
- High powered amplifiers to improve the wireless coverage and uses a special radio frequency pattern to increase its receiver sensitivity for improvedperformance.
- Support 802.11ac Wave 2.0 technology to enhance overall bandwidth and speed to wireless client devices.
- 360° omni-directional antennas to achieve comprehensive coverage for networking client devices under a pervasive environment.
- Compliance with 802.3af 48V PoE Input for flexible installation over 100 meters (328 feet)
- Systemic and distributed management over EnGenius ezMaster and EWS Management switch without licensing or subscription fee.