The GXP1630 comes equipped with a suite of VoIP features that are deployed in a clear and easy-to-use fashion. Focused primarily for low to medium call volumes and efficient call handling, its 3 line/SIP account design and 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys gives this versatility. The GXP1630 also supports the best possible connection speeds and call quality with its dual Gigabit ports and HD audio on both speakerphone and handset. With other features such as its integrated PoE, 3 XML programmable soft keys and 4-way conferencing support, the GXP1630 is a high-quality and versatile Basic IP phone.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1630 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1630 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 3 SIP accounts, 3 line keys, 4-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys