- New Low-Profile Bootable NVMe Solution for Linux & Windows
- Ideal for compact, low-profile 1 &2U servers, or workstation
- Flexible solution: compatible with PCIe x8 and x16 slots
- Up to 2 off-the-shelf M.2 MLC, TLC & QLC NVMe SSD’s
- RAID 0, 1, single disk
- Dedicated PCIe 3.0 x8 bus bandwidth
- Dedicated PCIe 3.0 x4 bandwidth for each NVMe M.2 SSD
The Industry’s 1st Low-Profile, Bootable NVMe RAID Controller for Windows & Linux
HighPoint’s third-gen SSD7202 is the industry’s first is ultra-compact, low-profile, bootable NVMe RAID solution for Windows and Linux platforms, and can deliver nearly7,000MB/s of transfer performance from a pair of off-the-shelf M.2 SSD’s. Each SSD7202 controller benefits from our industry-leading NVMe RAID architecture, and can support striping, mirroring or single disk configurations for up to 2 M.2 NVMe SSD’s.
3rd Generation NVMe Architecture
Our third-generation NVMe architecture utilizes our Smart-Switching PCIe 3.0 x8 host interface to ensure broad compatibility with a wide range of hardware platforms without compromising performance; the dedicated x8 bandwidth enables the SSD7202 to maximize transfer speeds for up to two M.2 SSD’s.
The SSD7202 also features a unique, two-stage cooling solution; a card-length heat sink with integrated low-noise fan ensures the NVME SSD’s and critical chipset components remain cool even under load.
Comprehensive Boot Capability
The dual M.2 channels can support individual boot drives or a bootable RAID array. Customers can easily tune the NVMe configuration for maximum performance or security.