- Dedicated PCIe 3.0 x16 bus bandwidth
- 4x U.2 Ports with Dedicated PCIe 3.0 x4 bandwidth for each NVMe SSD
- Over 8X faster than NVMe storage locked behind Intel DMI 3.0
- Independent, Stand-Alone, NVMe SSD RAID Solution
- Flexible 2.5″ U.2 Form Factor
- Easy to integrate into existing server/rackmount chassis
- Scalable Performance Across Multiple RAID Controllers
- Supports Windows & Linux System
Ultra-High Performance, Flexible NVMe U.2 RAID Controller
Designed for high-end desktop & workstation platforms, the SSD7120 is capable of delivering transfer performance up to 8x faster than onboard NVMe solutions, and up to 44x faster than conventional SATA SSD’s. The SSD7120’s unique hardware architecture provides dedicated PCIe 3.0 x4 (32Gb/s) bus bandwidth for each U.2 SSD, and unlocks the true performance potential of NVMe based storage configurations.
The U.2 ports are compatible a wide range of 2.5″ rackmount chassis in today’s marketplace and simplify upgrade and maintenance procedures.
Dedicated PCIe 3.0 x16 Shatters the DMI Performance Bottleneck
Similar to video cards, the SSD7120 delivers dedicated PCIe 3.0 x16 bus bandwidth to ensure maximum performance. Unlike onboard DMI 3.0 based NVMe solutions, which are forced to share a single PCIe 3.0 x4 lane with the motherboard’s SATA and USB ports, SSD7100 series RAID Controllers feature dedicated PCIe 3.0 x16 bus bandwidth. This unique architecture allows each SSD to interface directly with the platform’s CPU; shattering the constrictive performance bottleneck imposed by DMI 3.0, and unlocking the true potential of your NVMe storage.