The Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D400-Series uses stereo vision to calculate depth. The D435 is a USB-powered depth camera and consists of a pair of depth sensors, RGB sensor, and infrared projector. It is ideal for makers and developers to add depth perception capability to their prototype development.
The depth camera includes:
- A powerful vision processor that uses 28 nanometer (nm) process technology and supports up to 5 MIPI Camera Serial Interface 2 lanes to compute real-time depth images and accelerate output
- New and advanced stereo depth algorithm for accurate depth perception and long range
- A set of image sensors that enable capturing of disparity between images up to 1280 x 720 resolution
- Support for the new cross-platform and open-source Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0
- Dedicated color image signal processor for image adjustments and scaling color data
- Active infrared projector to illuminate objects to enhance the depth data
Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D435 is designed to best fit your prototype. With the global image shutter and wide field of view (91.2° x 65.5° x 100.6°), Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D435 offers accurate depth perception when object is moving or device is in motion, and it covers more area, minimizing “blind spots”
- Offers unmatched webcam results to make every experience worthwhile
- 1920 x 1080 video resolution and 30 fps frame rate allow you to chat and record videos even in the foggiest places. It is engineered, specifically for cooler climates, to distinguish people in the fog.