Secure Your Productivity
The IOGEAR 104-Key Keyboard with Built-in Common Access Card Reader is designed to offer high security in a versatile and portable design. The Keyboard offers a one-stop solution with TAA-compliance and support for multiple Smart Card protocols and is designed for U.S. organizations and businesses to protect institutional data and intellectual property via a common access card/smart card system integrated into a comfortable 104-key standard keyboard.
A wired USB connection helps provide secure, fast data and authentication transfers. The USB allows for plug and play features with Windows or Mac desktops or laptops.
The Keyboard with CAC Reader cuts down on desktop clutter while quickly ensuring users can access secure systems with their authorized common access card or smart card via the keyboard.
Portable Solution, Comfortable Typing Experience
The Keyboard is portable and provides a comfortable typing experience with its 104-key, full-size keyboard layout. Uses will appreciate this spill-resistant keyboard and low-profile quiet keys.
Plug & Play
The universal design allows any Windows or Mac desktop or laptop to connect via a standard wired USB. Common access card/smart card middleware software is not included.
- Standard full size 104-key keyboard with integrated CAC/Smart Card reader
- Suitable for applications in government, healthcare, banking, entertainment, and secure network login
- Supports multiple Smart Card protocols
- FIPS-201 Compliant: Meets US Federal Information Processing Standard Publication 201*
- EMV 2000 Level 1 approved and support 3V and 5V cards
- Designed for use with CAC software**
- ISO7816 implementation – Class A, B, and C (5V / 3V / 1.8V) Card
- USB 2.0 connection to increase reliability and ease of operation
- Speed: 825kbps
- Portable design