Patented Image Control Waveguide
creates a stunning soundstage with precise imaging and depth, a wide sweet spot and neutral response in any room
Next-generation JBL transducers
for optimized transient response and improved linearity
Dual Class-D power amps
provide ample headroom and dynamic range
New Boundary EQ
attenuates the low-end boost that can occur when monitors are placed on a desktop or near walls
3-position HF Trim switch
allows tailoring of the high-frequency response to the listening environment or personal taste
The next-generation JBL 305P MkII powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 305P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the mix capabilities of any modern workspace. Leveraging patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 305P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
YOUR MIX IS ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR MONITORS
JBL 305P MkII has been equipped with acclaimed 3 Series transducers that now perform even better. Hear deep, accurate and tightly controlled bass, thanks to a long-throw 5″ woofer and the patented JBL Slip Stream™ low-frequency port. Enjoy soaring, immaculately detailed highs, via its woven-composite 1″ Neodymium tweeter.
JBL engineers took things to the next level with faster HF transient response through fine-tuned ferrofluid damping, and greater low-frequency linearity and reduced harmonic distortion courtesy of an enhanced woofer design. The result is a studio monitor you can trust-with unmatched performance, stunning imaging and neutral frequency response that’s unbeatable in its class.
TAILORED SOUND TO FIT YOUR STUDIO
The dimensions and acoustics of a room can have a major effect on sonic accuracy, and that’s why JBL 305P MkII lets you adjust the response to fit your studio. The new Boundary EQ attenuates the low-end boost that can occur when you place monitors directly on the desktop or near walls. The 3-position HF Trim switch allows you to adjust the high-frequency response of the 305P MkII to tailor it to room acoustics or personal tastes.
PATENTED IMAGE CONTROL WAVEGUIDE
Reveal impressive detail, ambience and depth in your mixes with JBL 3 Series’ groundbreaking Image Control Waveguide. Originally developed for JBL’s flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor, this patented innovation ensures an acoustically seamless transition between the low- and high-frequency transducers and provides an immersive soundstage, with precise imaging. Offering a wide sweet spot and neutral frequency response, JBL 305P MkII delivers a crystal clear representation of your mix, revealing subtle details, even when listening off-axis.
BIG SOUND OUT OF THE BOX
JBL 305P MkII is ready for the most demanding production styles right out of the box. With 82 watts of total power, the dual, integrated Class-D power amplifiers, custom designed by JBL for each transducer, give you generous dynamic range for any project. From music production and podcasting to cinematic sound design or daily vlogging, enjoy the output and power you need to hear exceptional detail at any volume- even at peak SPL. Simply plug in, power on, and start creating.
- Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- New Boundary EQ settings compensate for lowfrequency variants introduced by the environment
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 82 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
- Patented Slip Stream™ low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot