Read-centric SSD with exceptional I/O and latency predictability
Kingston’s Data Center 450R (DC450R)
is a high performance 6Gbps SATA SSD with 3D TLC NAND, designed for Read Centric application workloads. This streamlined SSD delivers on performance while providing exceptional I/O and latency predictability, a requirement now amongst Data Center Class SSDs. Built to Kingston’s strict QoS requirements, the DC450R is designed to ensure performance consistency over a wide range of read intensive and read caching workloads.
Enterprise Data Center SSD
Delivering your business demands for 24/7 uptime and reliability. Kingston’s DC450R presents a speci cally focused feature set that enable data centers to select the most cost e ective SSD for their workload(s). Businesses require results as they deliver on products, solutions and service level agreements (SLA’s). Kingston’s DC450R is designed to deliver on these expectations.
A strategically optimized SSD designed with a streamlined focused feature set for read-centric applications. This enables data centers to select an SSD tailored for workloads without overspending on more expensive write intensive SSDs. It delivers I/O speeds and response times (latency) to ensure high levels of performance in the working application and downstream at the user interface.
It is ideal for Content Delivery Networks (CDN), edge computing applications and a wide array of software-de ned storage architectures. DC450R enables system builders and cloud providers a high performance, low cost SSD standard they can count on. Capacities from 480GB, 960GB, 1.92TB, 3.84TB.
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Edge Computing
- Cloud Service Providers
- High-speed databases
- SQL server reporting services (SSRS)
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 480 GB for your computer
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data
- The high-read speed of 560 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 510 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance