“The LevelOne POI-3014 is a Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector that not only delivers a cost-effective solution for power distribution, but also provides a seamless way of deploying Powered Devices (PDs) on existing LAN infrastructure.
With the use of power injectors, DC power of up to 30W and the data that comes from a non-PoE switch are merged together and then transmitted to a PD such as a PoE network camera, through the Ethernet cabling. This allows you to extend the use of your existing hardware investment without needing to buy extra PoE switches.
Furthermore, non-PoE devices like wireless access points can also be powered up remotely by adding additional PoE splitters, since power and data are further split into two cables. These devices can therefore be installed in hard-to-reach areas like ceilings where there are no outlets or electrical wiring nearby.”
- Remove the need for a bulky power adapter and power line
- Delivers power and data to equipment via a single Ethernet cable
- Remote power feeding up to 100m
- Unique interlocking feature for easy installation
- Surge protected to enhance safety
- Simple Plug and Play installation
- Compact, lightweight design
- Total PoE power budget: 30W, up to 30W per port