The GVT-2012 is a Single-Port, End-Span IEEE 802.3at High Power over Ethernet converter designed specifically to satisfy the growing demand for higher power required network equipment such as PTZ (Pan, Tilt & Zoom) network cameras, PTZ speed dome, color touch-screen VoIP telephones, multi-channel (IEEE 802.11a / b / g / n) wireless LAN access points and other network devices that need higher power to function normally. The GVT-2012 is High Power over Ethernet converter series is an ideal solution to delivering data and power to network devices directly via the RJ45 Port interface without the need for installing extra power outlets and electrical cabling.
- Transfers data from 10/100/1000Base-T copper to fiber interfaces
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE PSE with 30W power budget
- 9K jumbo frames to increase data transfer rates
- 1000Mbps full-duplex, 10/100Mbps full/half-duplex, auto-negotiation, auto-MDI/MDIX
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control protects against lost packets for reliable data transmission
- IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet compliant