Mellanox® MCP1600-E0xxxxx DAC cables are high speed, cost-effective alternatives to fiber optics in InfiniBand 100Gb/s EDR applications
Mellanox QSFP28 passive copper cables contain four high-speed copper pairs, each operating at data rates of up to 25Gb/s. Each QSFP28 port comprises an EEPROM providing product information, which can be read by the host system.
Mellanox’s unique quality passive copper cable solutions provide power-efficient connectivity for short distance interconnects. It enables higher port bandwidth, density and configurability at a low cost and reduced power requirement in the data centers.
Rigorous cable production testing ensures best out-of-the-box installation experience, performance and durability
- Up to 100Gb/s data rate
- SFF-8665 compliant QSFP28
- Operating case temperature 0-70°C
- Single 3.3V supply voltage
- Bit Error Rate (BER) better than 1E-15 with Mellanox systems
- Hot pluggable
- RoHS compliant
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) jacket
- LF (Lead Free) HF (Halogen Free) PCB