The USB Deviceserver ‘myUTN-2500’ allows you to access non-network-ready USB devices (e.g. hard disks, etc.) in the network. For this purpose, the USB devices will be connected to the USB ports of the myUTN-2500. The software tool ‘SEH UTN Manager’ handles the access to the USB devices.
The SEH UTN Manager is installed on all clients that are intended to access a USB device in the network. The SEH UTN Manager shows the availability of all UTN servers in the network and establishes a connection between the client and the USB port including the connected USB device.
The administration of the myUTN-2500 is done via the ‘myUTN Control Center’.
- Gigabit Ethernet (10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT)
- 3 � USB 3.0 (thereof 1 � CDP charging port)
- VLAN capable
- Comprehensive security package: encryption, password protection, certificate management, authentication (802.1X), and much more!
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide for free
- Up to 5 years of guarantee