Deploying and maintaining Wi-Fi and wired network infrastructure without the right tools can be daunting… and costly. The EtherScope™ nXG Portable Network Expert is a multi-technology, all-in-one handheld network analyzer that enables engineers and technicians to get more done faster, from deployment to maintenance and documentation of their ever-changing Wi-Fi and Ethernet access networks. With its simple operation, yet in-depth visibility, and the ability to remotely access and control EtherScope nXG, engineers can now fully enable and collaborate with “local hands” of field technicians at remote sites to expedite problem-solving.
- Test, verify, and troubleshoot technology upgrades, NBASE-T, 10G and Wi-Fi networks with advanced Android-based troubleshooting apps and purpose-built test hardware
- Verify up to 10G Ethernet link performance for critical servers, uplinks, and key end devices, and validate Wi-Fi network performance
- Empowers technicians who may not have access to network management systems or other engineer-level tools, to assess and document complex network deployments with multiple VLANs and Wi-Fi SSIDs
- Enables remote engineers to troubleshoot and collaborate with on-site technicians to solve tough problems at remote sites, saving time and cost of travel
- Seamlessly consolidate, analyze, and manage field test data, and integrate with network management systems via the complimentary Link-Live Cloud Service
- Automatically discover and instantly map your wired and Wi-Fi networks using Link-Live cloud service; speeds troubleshooting and keeps network documentation up-to-date. Exports to Visio.
- The first integrated Bluetooth/BLE site survey solution. Measures BT/BLE beacon signal strength, coverage, and configuration.