The P300 is Patriot’s next generation of mid-tier PCIe gen 3×4 NVMe SSD to hit the market, offering 25% higher transfer speeds and IOPs than standard PCIe 3×2 solutions. The compact m.2 form factor is designed for easy installation and will fit into any PC or laptop, while its low power consumption helps extend laptop battery life. The P300 is guaranteed to improve start-up, loading, and transfer times over traditional hard disk drives.
The P300’s advanced firmware offers ECC technology and end-to-end data path protection to ensure data integrity throughout the life to the drive. Advanced wear-leveling and thermal management features extend the life of the drive for maximum use.
Boost your computer’s performance with quicker application loading times for a better overall experience and productivity while transferring heavy workloads
without the lag. Backed by our 3-year warranty, Patriot’s P300 delivers one of the most reliable price-to-performance SSD’s on the market.
- Built with the latest PCIe 3 x 4 controller
- 2280 M.2 PCIe Gen3 x 4, NVMe 1.3
- End to end data path protection.
- SmartECC technology
- Thermal throttling technology
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 70°C
- Power Consumption: Full: 2.07W Idle: 0.37W
- TBW: 160TB
- 4K Aligned Random Read: up to 290K IOPs
- 4K Aligned Random Write: up to 260K IOPs
- Sequential Read (ATTO): up to 1,700MB/s
- Sequential Write (ATTO): up to 1,100MB/s
- Sequential Read (CDM): up to 1,700MB/s
- Sequential Write (CDM): up to 1,100MB/s
- O/S Supported: Windows® 7/8.0/8.1/10
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 512 GB for your computer
- The high-read speed of 1700 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- Write speed of 1200 MB/s enables you to perform write-related tasks in seconds rather than minutes
- With PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4 interface get superb reliability and high-speed data transfer