Plugable’s HDMI to VGA cable connects your HDMI capable computer to a VGA monitor, projector, or other display device. The robust flat cable prevents tangling and can easily be tucked away behind your display and computer.
Our cable’s CH7101A Digital to Analog chipset converts from the source’s digital HDMI signal to an analog VGA signal both business class displays without a HDMI input, as well as older monitors with only a VGA connection. This conversion is performed inline without any external convert boxes or power sources necessary.* Please note, while HDMI can carry audio the VGA is not compatible with audio, a separate audio cable
(*Most HDMI outputs will provide enough power to run the digital to analog conversion, some extremely low power devices may not be compatible with this adapter cable ).
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY-We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
- COMPATIBILITY-Compatible with desktop and laptop computers with HDMI outputs, due to power requirements: not recommended for use with Apple computers, Raspberry Pi, Roku, Apple TV, BluRay players, DVD Players, or gaming consoles
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION-No installation software or drivers required; connect the VGA end of the 6ft/1.8m cable to the display, and the HDMI end to the computer, the flat cable helps prevent tankgs and makes management easy
- SUPPORTED RESOLUTIONS-Compatible VGA displays up to 1920×1080 at 60Hz refresh rate, lower resolutions are supported at 60Hz
- HDMI TO VGA-Connect a HDMI output on a laptop, desktop, or docking station to a VGA computer monitor or projector