Features faster-than-wireless speeds and easy connectivity. The Plugable USB 2.0 to 10/100 Network Adapter adds a Fast Ethernet (RJ45) capable port to any supported system. It uses the ASIX AX88772 chipset for widest possible compatibility. Note the adapter is not for network enabling USB devices, rather it’s the other way around – it’s a USB device that adds a fast wired network interface to supported computers, consoles, and mobile devices running network-capable operating systems.Two LEDs monitor power and link activity. Powered by USB (no external power adapter needed).
If your computer or tablet has an micro USB port, please consider using Plugable USB2-OTGE100 Ethernet adapter.
Drivers built in — no driver install required — on Windows 11, 10 and 8.x, Nintendo Wii, Wii U, Linux 2.6.35 and newer, ChromeBook, Chumby, and some other systems. Driver download and install required for Mac OS 10.6 and newer. On Windows 7, Vista 32/64-bit drivers are automatically provided via Windows Update. Windows XP, 2000, ME, and 98SE require driver install via download or included disk. Source code/driver available for Linux kernels 2.6.9 – 2.6.34.
Not supported on ARM-based Windows, including Surface RT and Surface 2. Not compatible with Apple iOS or Amazon devices.
Wired Ethernet via this adapter provides faster and more reliable network access than typical 802.11 wireless networking (up to 2-3x as fast). Particularly helpful for web video, downloads, and streaming. Useful to replace a broken network port, participate on multiple networks, or give virtual machines their own physical network connection.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY – We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
- FEATURES – ASIX AX88772 chipset used for widest possible compatibility. RJ-45 port interfaces with any 10/100Mbps Ethernet network, Link and Activity LEDs, USB bus-powered
- COMPATIBILITY – Windows 11, 10, 8.1/8 and Surface Pro series have built-in support. Windows 7, Vista, XP supported by Windows Update, disk, and download. Drivers built into Linux kernel 2.6.35 and newer, Wii, Wii U, Switch, ChromeOS, and some other systems. Windows RT (SurfaceRT) not supported, macOS not supported
- INSTALLATION – Automatic driver installation via Windows update on Windows 11, 10, 8.x, 7, Vista, and XP (with existing internet connection). Full 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet performance over USB 2.0’s 480Mbps bus. Faster than most wireless connections
- FAST ETHERNET – Add a fast wired network interface to your system. Compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8.x, 7, Vista and XP. Wii, Wii U, Linux, ChromeOS, and some Android devices including the Nvidia Shield. Compatible with Nintendo Switch when using the dock