One-stop upgrade for your Windows tablet, laptop, or desktop. Connect up to 10 accessories through a single USB cable. Includes the latest drivers and firmware for compatibility with Windows 10 and earlier. Fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 PCs and devices. Features two graphics ports: an HDMI port and a DVI-I port with VGA adapter for mirroring/extending your Windows desktop to external monitors, a Gigabit Ethernet port (10/100/1000 supported, full-duplex required), audio input/output, two USB 3.0 ports, and four USB 2.0 ports.
Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 drivers can be automatically installed by Windows Update (with an existing Internet connection) or can be downloaded from Plugable.com/drivers.
USB graphics require dual-core 2GHz+ CPU for best performance.Up-to-date USB drivers on host system recommended.
DVI dual-link connection not supported. 2560×1440 (1440P) resolution only available with native HDMI monitor. 1440P not supported when using HDMI-to-DVI adapter/cable or DVI monitor.
Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC). HDCP/Blu-ray playback not supported. Not recommended for gaming.
Linux/Unix are not supported.
Includes robust 20W UL certified power supply for supporting several devices requiring USB 3.0’s more demanding 900mA per-port power. Does not provide power to attached computer.
In the Box
UD-3900, premium 20W UL certified power adapter (US AC Wall Outlet Plug, 100-240V 50/60Hz), USB 3.0 Type-A male to Type-B male cable (USB 2.0 compatible), DVI-to-VGA adapter, quick-install guide
- Warranty and Support – Questions only an expert can answer? When you contact our support team, you’re connecting with the engineers who design our devices. Every Plugable product is backed by our Seattle-based support team-even before purchase, and a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty after purchase
- Recommended Use – For use with web and productivity software; not recommended for gaming. Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB adapters. DisplayPort connections not supported. Does not support HDCP, will not playback encrypted or copy-protected content
- Compatibility Guarantee – Docking station compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8.x and 7, and macOS 10.14+. Additional adapter needed for USB-C systems like M1 MacBook (USBC-AF3). Plug and play driver installation via Windows Update; manual driver installation on macOS. Dock does not charge host PC
- Dual Hd Monitors – Built-in HDMI and DVI outputs each supporting 1920×1200 resolution @ 60Hz refresh rate. Includes DVI to VGA adapter and DVI to HDMI adapter. HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560×1440 @ 50Hz with a single HDMI display only
- Flexible Expandability – A single USB 3.0 connection from a host PC to this dock provides dual video outputs, wired Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone jacks, two USB 3.0 ports, and four USB 2.0 ports