Plugable USB-C to USB 3.0 Adapter Cable | Connect Legacy USB 3.0 Devices to a New USB-C (USB Type-C) and Thunderbolt 3 Enabled Systems
Through our Male USB-C to Female USB 3.0 Cable (USBC-AF3), you can plug almost any legacy USB 1.1, 2.0, or 3.0 device you own into your new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 equipped laptop, tablet, or phone.
Since this cable is a passive adapter and is short in length, its functionality prevents signal interference and timing issues associated with active cables. Adapter cable features clean shielding and is completely plug and play. (Though please note devices connected to the adapter will require drivers as normal.)
As a USB 3.0 cable, our USB-C to female Type-A cable supports up to 5Gbps SuperSpeed transfers for USB 3.0 devices, with backwards compatibility for USB 1.1 and 2.0 devices. USB 3.0 adapters like this one are also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.2 Gen 1. In terms of functionality, it offers the same throughput as USB 3.0 with transfer speeds up to 5Gbps, and does not support USB PD (Power Delivery).
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY-We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
- COMPATIBLE WITH-2018 iPad Pro, 2018 MacBook Air, 2017/2018/2019 MacBook Pro, 2017/2018 12″ MacBook Retina, Dell XPS 13 and 15 (9360 9370 9380 7390 9560 9570), Microsoft Surface Laptop 3/Surface Pro 7, HP Envy/Spectre/Folio, Lenovo, and more
- PERFORMANCE-Plugable’s USB-C to USB 3.0 adapter allows for transfer speeds up to 5Gbps, backwards compatibility, syncing, and charging
- USER FRIENDLY-Plug-and-play device for home or office use, 20cm cable designed to fit side-by-side on laptops with two neighboring USB-C ports
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY-Connect any USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 enabled laptop, phone, or tablet to a USB 3.0 device or peripheral (flash drives, keyboards, mice)