At a Glance
Samsung’s 470 Series Hospitality TVs feature direct-lit LED technology to affordably provide an exceptional in-room experience for your guests. LED uses up to 50% less energy, helping you conserve and save money. Content management is made simple with Samsung LYNK REACH® 4.0, while our LYNK DRM technology protects your content.
- Direct-lit LED provides uniform brightness and energy savings
- Conveniently manage content with Samsung LYNK REACH® 4.0
- Get maximum security with Samsung LYNK® HD Content Decryption DRM
- Versatile viewing thanks to a swivel stand that rotates 20, 60 and 90 degrees in both directions
Direct-Lit LED Technology
Direct-lit LED technology provides the brilliance and energy savings advantages of LED technology, along with the uniform brightness typical of CCFL displays. And it’s possible to upgrade your rooms to LED technology for a cost comparable to CCFL technology.
Samsung LYNK® HD Content Decryption DRM
Samsung’s software-based DRM technology is integrated into the entire Samsung Hotel TV line. Samsung LYNK® offers a robust solution to unlock premium HDTV content from content providers such as cable, satellite and VOD providers, with maximum efficiency and security.
- Direct LED lighting offers a brighter picture result
- 16:9 aspect ratio to display content on full screen
- DVB-T2 digital tuner to receive DTV channels
- 1920 x 1080 (1080p) display lets you enjoy watching thrilling sports moments like you’re seeing them live
- With the built-in Dolby Digital Plus sound system; you can enjoy surround sound on up to 7.1 speaker channels with improved coding efficiency. Fully compatible with millions of playback systems in use today.
- Features 2 x HDMI ports for delivering and transferring high-quality pictures and 3D sound effects simultaneously at a high-speed