Go big, do more
The 870 QVO is Samsung’s latest 2nd generation QLC SSD with up to 4TB of storage capacity. Dependable storage for PCs and laptops, with performance you can trust.
Enhanced in every way
With an expanded SATA interface limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, the 870 QVO improves random access speed and sustained performance. Intelligent TurboWrite accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
The 870 QVO is available in 1, 2 and 4TB. Upgrade to the latest in SATA SSD technology to thrive in today’s digital world.
Reliable and sustainable
The capacity of the 4TB 870 QVO increases reliability up to 1,440 TBW (terabytes written) using a refined ECC (error-correcting code) algorithm for stable performance. Plus, it’s backed by a limited 3 year warranty for ultimate peace of mind.
Upgrade with ease
Upgrading to 870 QVO is now easier than ever for anyone with a desktop PC or laptop that supports a standard 2.5-inch SATA form factor. Simply plug in the 870 QVO into a SATA slot and let the updated migration software take care of the rest.
Samsung Magician software
Keep your SSD in check with Samsung Magician 6.1 software. Manage your drive and enhance its performance with a wide range of useful tools to keep up with the latest updates and monitor the drive’s health and status.
World’s No.1 Flash Memory Brand
Experience the performance and reliability from the world’s number one brand for flash memory since 2003*. All firmware and components, including Samsung’s world-renowned DRAM and NAND, are produced in-house, allowing end-to-end integration for quality you can trust.
- With 4 TB capacity you have ample space for storing millions of images, hundreds of hours of video or for music lovers, up to a million songs
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data
- The high-read speed of 560 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 530 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance