See More. Store More.
Optimised for DVRs and NVRs, SkyHawk™ surveillance drives are tuned for 24�7 workloads in capacities up to 10TB. Equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect™ firmware, SkyHawk helps to minimise dropped frames and downtime with a workload rating 3� that of a desktop drive and is ready to record up to 90% of the time while supporting up to 64 HD cameras.
SkyHawk AI:Designed for AI Surveillance
- Scalable AI workloads designed to support an additional 16 AI streams while simultaneously and flawlessly recording footage up to 64 HD cameras
- ImagePerfect AI provides image integrity with no dropped frames or AI data from loss
- Built-in RV sensors to support multi-bay configurations of 16+ bays
- High reliability with 550TB/yr workload rate
- 2 years of Seagate Rescue Data Recovery Services activated with every SkyHawk AI
SkyHawk’s innovative ImagePerfect and ImagePerfect AI firmware enables smooth, clear video streaming for always-on, 24�7 surveillance environments-helping to ensure your business has a formidable layer of protection. Plus ImagePerfect AI minimises AI data integrity loss for even better performance.
SkyHawk AI comes with 2-year Rescue Data Recovery Plan
Your data is incredibly important. Give yourself the ultimate peace of mind with Rescue Data Recovery Plans. Whether there is a hard drive mechanical issue, natural disaster, data corruption or virus, Seagate has you covered. Seagate provides industry leading data recovery and it’s all done in-house at one of Seagate’s secure design labs.
Keep Your Drive Healthy
SkyHawk Health Management (SHM) is first-to-market with in-depth analysis that helps to prevent data loss. SHM analyzes and provides detailed information on how to improve storage performance. SHM is built into Hikvision NVR 4.0 OS systems.
- ImagePerfect™ firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24�7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery options.
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Up to 10 TB or over 2,000 hours of HD video storage support an increased number of HD cameras and allows longer data retention periods.
- 1 M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.