Supports 8th/9th generation Intel Core CPUs and up to three UHD displays
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SH370R6V2 shows how discreet a modern PC can look and at the same time how powerful it can be. Its blackbrushed aluminium case has barely a volume of 14 litres, but packs everything you need for a high-performance workstation for example. This includes the power of 8 th/9th gen. Intel Core processors, a dualslot graphics card, fast M.2 NVMe SSD drives, two 3.5” hard drives in RAID and up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory, plus a Blu-ray drive. Even without a dedicated graphics card, up to three UHD displays are supported optionally.
- Perform computational tasks effectively accrediting the Core i7 processor
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot – Allows the memory to operate at an effective bus speed while using minimal power, resulting in an optimal computer performance and improved memory heat dissipation
- Gigabit Ethernet enables higher aggregate data transfer capacity which results in a better overall performance
- Featuring 12 USB ports to connect USB-compatible devices
- With Serial ATA/600 interface get superb reliability and high-speed data transfer