ROBUST 1.3-LITRE SLIMPC FOR POWERFUL COMET LAKE-S PROCESSORS
The Shuttle XPC slim Barebone DH410 is a robust 1.3l Barebone PC with H410 chipset for the 10th generation of Intel Core desktop processors for socket LGA1200, code-named “Comet Lake-S”. It allows for two Ultra HD displays to be operated at the same time via HDMI 2.0a and DisplayPort and offers Dual Intel LAN and COM ports. Its slim metal chassis comes with a VESA mount included, provides versatile connectivity and reliable operation in environments with ambient temperatures of up to 50 °C. This platform is targeted at professional applications such as Digital Signage, POS, POI, gambling machines, office, healthcare and industry.
- Perform computational tasks effectively accrediting the Core i9 processor
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot – Installs memory that reduces processor’s idle time and enhances computer’s performance
- Gigabit Ethernet enables higher aggregate data transfer capacity which results in a better overall performance
- Featuring 8 USB ports to connect USB-compatible devices
- Serial ATA/600 interface provides quick data transfer and greater throughput